Some social media services use Open Graph image tag to define what image is displayed when a post is shared.
Choose an Open Graph Image for a Page
- Click on the Left Side Bar.
- Click on "Settings". This will open the Page Settings.
- Under the General Settings tab, Scroll to the Link Preview Image (Open Graph) section.
- Click Upload and select an Open Graph image.
- The Open Graph image for the page has been updated.
- Click Save to save the pages to your page.
After updating your OpenGraph image, use Facebook's debugger to properly display your Open Graph image.