Spotify is a digital music streaming service that gives you access to a tone of music content that can be streamed from the web.
Add Spotify Music to your Page
- Head to your Shopify account.
- Go to the song, album or playlist you would like to add to your site.
- Click on the ellipse ("...") on right. Select Share. Then select Copy Embed Code.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the music widget to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The Shopify widget embed code may appear as an empty wireframe. Don't worry, when viewed live it will display gallery as expected.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the Shopify widget on your page.
Spotify offers many different widgets and useful guides for embedding them.