ColorZilla is a browser extension that allows you to find out the exact color of any object within your web browser. This is especially handy if you want to match elements your page to an image's color.
Use ColorZilla on your Page
- Head to ColorZilla and install the app.
- Use the ColorZilla eyedropper tool on the color you would like to match.
- The three numbers will come up that identify that exact color. Copy this using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the video to appear on.
- Paste the numbers directly into the HSLA color panel using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the perfect color on your page.