Saving your page frequently will make sure you never lose any important work.
Save Using the Save Button
- Click the "Save" button in the lower left side of an editing window.
Save Using the Shortcut Keys
You can save using the standard shortcut keys on your computer.
- On a Mac, the shortcut is “CMD” then “S
- On Windows, the shortcut is “CTRL” then “S”
Use Save As to Make a Copy of your Page
You can use Save As to make a copy of your Page under a different name.
- On a Mac, the shortcut is "CMD+SHIFT+S"
- On Windows, the shortcut is "CTRL+SHIFT+S"
When you save a page, those changes will be live on the web.
Thank you for your feedback!