A Fixed header will keep your header section in place when visitors scroll up or down your pages.
There are two types of Fixed Headers available.
Sticky - Remains "Stuck" on the top of the page as its own Section.
Fixed - Overlays the Section below it
Set Header Section to be Fixed
- Set up your Header Section.
- Click "Header Style" in the upper left of the header section.
- In the Editing Menu, Select the Settings tab.
- Change header type from "Standard" to "Fixed"
- Click "Save" to save the changes on your page.
- Your header section will now be fixed in place while scrolling.