Each PageCloud subscription provides a single publishable site. When on a paid subscription you will have access to an unlimited amount of draft sites
To create a new site :
- Head to your Sites Dashboard. If you are in the Dashboard for one of your sites, click "Sites" in the top left.
- Click "Create a New Site" at the top right to begin the site set up process.
Publish your site
- From your Sites Dashboard, select the site you would like to publish.
- Click "Publish Site" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select "Publish Site".
- You may have to upgrade your account to include an additional published website.
- Your site is now published and live on the web!
To delete a site :
- From your Sites Dashboard, select the site you would like to delete.
- Click "Site Settings" and scroll down to "Delete Website".
- Click "Delete Website".
- You will be asked to type the name of the website and confirm you would like to permanently delete it.
Deleting a published website will give you a new available website to publish within your account. If you would like to end the subscription for the website you have deleted, reach out to support. firstname.lastname@example.org