There is an indicator of how many sites you have available on dashboard. If you have a site available to create (you're using 1 of two sites), you can create one using the Create Site button. If you don't have any sites available, you will either need to upgrade your plan or delete an existing site.
To create a site :
- Head to your Dashboard. If you're currently editing a site, go to "My Sites" at the bottom left in the Bottom bar.
- Click "Create a new site". PageCloud will then set up a site that will appear under "Your Sites".
- The next page is Billing. This will complete the payment and where you can chose how many more sites you want to create.
- Click the “Confirm” button to complete the transaction.
To delete a site :
- Go into your Dashboard where you see all your sites.
- Find the site you’d like to delete.
- Click on the gear at the bottom right of the site.
- Click “Delete this site”.
If you want to permanently delete the amount of sites within your subscription, contact Support to change your site quantity. For example, if you have two sites available and only want one.