Adding new images to your page
There are a few ways to add images to your page:
- Drag and drop one or more photos from your computer right onto your page. Each image will automatically be uploaded.
- Copy image data or layers right out of most graphics applications, and paste them onto your page. This method works in most browsers.
- Copy and paste any image URL onto your page. PageCloud will automatically create an image tag that links back to the original. The image is not directly uploaded to your site.
- Depending on your browser, drag foreground images right off another browser page, onto your PageCloud page. In this case, the image is linked to the original, wherever it came from, and is not uploaded to your site.
- Most desktop applications will allow you to select their objects. A spreadsheet chart for example and paste them in your PageCloud page. During paste, the objects are often converted to an image, resulting in a new image object being uploaded to your site.
Replacing an Image
Have an image already in the perfect size and position but want to use a different photo?
- Select the photo and click “Replace” at the top middle.
- This will bring a pop up to select an image from your computer.
- Find the photo you’d like to replace.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to keep your changes.
Deleting an image
- Chose the image you’d like to delete.
- Hit the “Delete” (on Mac) or “Backspace” (on Windows) key on your keyboard.
- You’ll see the words “Delete” at the bottom middle of the screen once this action has occurred.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to save your changes.
You can browse all images on your Page or Site by clicking the Image tab within the left Side bar