Add a Button to your Page
You can customize any of the button styles, we've provided a variety to help you get started.
- Select the "Button" tab from the left side bar.
- Select a button from the 'simple' category and drag it onto your page.
Link your button
- With the button selected click the "Link" tab in the in The Edit Menu.
- You can now link your button to another page, section or website. Learn more about linking.
Style your button
- With the button selected click the "Style" tab in The Edit Menu.
- Take note of the two tabs in the black band. One is Normal and the other is Hover. These are the two states of the button that you can style. This will allow you to create what is know as a Hover state that is displayed when the mouse hovers over the button.
- Style both the Normal and Hover states of your button.
- Click "Save" to save the changes to the page.
- Click "View live" to see your button in action.
Tip: When you want another button with the same style, Copy & paste your styled button, great time saver.
You can add a hover effect to the button to bring emphasis when a user moves their cursor over the button. Click HERE to find out how.