You can create a link on your site to navigate to another page on your site or to an external address.
Clickable Link from Text Within a Paragraph
- Highlight the text that you want to link.
- Click the Chain link icon to the left of the U.
- A pop up will appear for “Link Info”.
- Choose your “Link Type” (set link to internal page, a URL, phone number).
- Click “Target” if you want to set how this link will open (ex. pop up window or a new page).
Clickable Link from an Object
- Click on the object you’re looking to use as the link.
- In the Editing Menu, choose “Link”.
- Click on the drop down next to “Link To” to set where you'd like the link to go.
- Change the Opens In section from Current tab (default) to New Window to open a link in a new window.
- Click Create Link to create the link.
- Click Save to save the changes to the page.
Linking to another website will require you to add http:// or https:// before adding the web address.