Yes, You can connect your GoDaddy custom domain to PageCloud!
Adding a custom domain name will replace the default ".pagecloud.com" web address for your site with your own. e.g. yoursite.com.
This set up has two parts, Add your domain to your PageCloud site and point
Add Domain to PageCloud
- Log into your PageCloud account.
- Select the site you want to configure your custom domain for.
- Under the Site Settings tab, Navigate to the "Domain" section.
- Next to "Custom Domain", Select "Setup".
- Under the "Connect Your Own Domain" enter in your custom domain name and click "Set Up Domain".
- Click "Set Up Manually".
- Click "Continue".
- Your Custom domain is now included in your PageCloud site. To complete the process, you will need to head to GoDaddy to point your domain to PageCloud.
Point GoDaddy to your PageCloud site
- Head to your GoDaddy account and log in.
- Select the DNS tab for the website you will be pointing to PageCloud.
- Add the Following DNS Records:
Record Type: CNAME
TTL: Automatic, or 1 Hour
Ensure all five of the above records are added on your GoDaddy account
With these records in place your custom domain will now be pointing to your PageCloud site.