Apply custom colors to text, objects and more using the Editing menu.
Apply a custom color
- Select the object you'd like to change the color.
- Open the "Style" tab in the Editing Menu.
- Click "Color" to open the color section.
- You have a few options:
- Select a color from the available swatches
- Create and new color using the color selection controls
- Enter (or paste) your custom color code into the text field below the color controls. You can paste RGB, RGBA, and HEX color code values.
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to see your changes.
Looking for an App to help find that specific color? Take a look at our article on Colorzilla. This is a Chrome browser extension that provides a color picker tool.
Thank you for your feedback!