Point your existing custom domain to your PageCloud site. You can use our built-in integration with Cloudflare - a free service to help with DNS (Domain Name System) management.
We will be covering the recommended set up through Cloudflare to connect your domain.
How to set up Cloudflare
- Go to the Dashboard.
- Click on your site where you want the custom domain attached.
- Click "Custom Domain" at the top left.
- Two options will appear on the screen.
- Click "Connect this Domain" to continue.
Account creation with Cloudflare
- Choose an email and password to log in with Cloudflare.
- Click "Create Account".
- This will take a few moments to create the account. This will automatically configure your DNS to point to your PageCloud site.
You'll need this information if you'd like to access your account within Cloudflare at a later date.
- Log in with your domain registrar (where you purchased your domain).
- Update your Nameservers to point to the ones listed when you reach this screen.
Once the Nameservers have been pointed to Cloudflare, you'll receive an email indicating that the domain is now connected via Cloudflare.
You will now be able to access your PageCloud site through your custom domain.
- For further support in changing your Nameservers through your domain registrar, we recommend looking at this guide from Cloudflare. This site will list the steps for some of the most popular domain registrars.
- Need further support? Reach out to your domain registrar directly as they'll be able to assist in pointing your Nameservers to Cloudflare.
PageCloud will also show on the "Custom Domain" page once your Nameservers have been detected properly. The domain will switch to verified.
Note that this can take up to 48 hours for Nameservers to update.