You may want to change which of your PageCloud sites uses a custom domain.
This article assumes your custom domain is properly set up at your domain registrar. If you have not properly set up your custom domain at your domain registrar, please use Connect a custom domain to PageCloud.
Disconnect custom domain from original site
- Click the "Site Settings" tab from site dashboard of the original site.
- Scroll to the "Domain setup and SSL" section within the Site Settings.
- Under "Custom Domain" click Update.
- Click "Disconnect your domain"
- Your custom domain will be removed from your website.
Unpublish original site
- From the site dashboard of your original, Click the "Site Settings" tab.
- Head to the "Domain" section within the "General Settings" tab.
- Click Unpublish Site.
- Your site is no longer accessible on the web.
Publish new site
- From the site dashboard of your new site, Click "Publish Site" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select "Publish Site".
- Your site is now published and live on the web.
Attach custom domain to new site
If you are switching which PageCloud site is using a custom domain, that custom domain should already be set up on the domain registrar. If not, please follow this guide to configure your custom domain.
- Click the "Site Settings" tab from site dashboard of the new site.
- In the Custom domain section click "Setup".
- Enter in your custom domain.
- Click Set up domain.
- Your custom domain is now attached to your new site.
Only Site Owners can Publish or Unpublish sites and connect or disconnect a custom domain.