Google Tag Manager allows you to place a collection of “tags” within your Pagecloud site. These tags provide information on conversion tracking, site analytics, remarking and more.
Add Google Tag Manager Site Wide
- Copy your Google Tag Manager ID from your Tag Manager portal using CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows).
- From your Sites Dashboard, Select the site you'd like to manage.
- Click the Integrations tab under Tools in the left toolbar of your dashboard
- Paste the ID into the Google Tag manager box.
- Click "ADD" to have the Google Tag manager added to all pages in your site.
Your Google Tag Manager ID will appear in the form of: GTM-XXXXXX
Add Google Tag Manager to a Single Page
- Copy your Google Tag Manager code from your Tag Manager portal using CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows).
- While in edit mode, head to the page you would like to track.
- Paste the Google Tag manager code onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+V (on Windows).
- PageCloud adds the Google Analytics tracking code to the page.
- Click "Save" to save the code to your page.
Common tags included in Google Tag manager: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Twitter Pixel, Hubspot, and many more.