You can disconnect a custom domain from your site to reuse it for a new site or to add a new custom domain.
Disconnect custom domain from site
- Click the "Site Settings" tab from your site dashboard.
- Scroll to the "Domain setup and SSL" section within the Site Settings.
- Under "Custom Domain" click Update.
- Click "Disconnect your domain"
- Your custom domain will be removed from your website.
Only Site Owners can connect or disconnect a custom domain.
This will disconnect your custom domain from your PageCloud website. You many still need to adjust your DNS settings directly from your domain registrar.
Looking to connect your domain instead? Visit Connect a Custom Domain Name to PageCloud