Shutterstock is a premium stock image marketplace that offers high quality images for affordable prices.
You can add Shutterstock images directly in the PageCloud editor.
Add Shutterstock images
- While editing a page, open the left side bar.
- Select the images tab, then select the premium tab.
- You can search for an image using the search bar at the top of the premium tab.
- Drag an image onto your site to include a preview of the image.
- To Purchase the image, Click "Save" to open up the purchasing window.
- Agree to the Image Usage Guidelines and click the "Purchase" to finalize the sale.
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to see your beautiful new images.
You can also select "Save Without Purchasing" to save your work. A Placeholder image will appear on your live site.
Images are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged once purchased.
Shutterstock Image Use Guidelines
- Images cannot be used as a trademark for a business.
- Images used cannot portray a person in a way that may be offensive, including:
a) in ads for dating services;
b) in connection with political endorsements;
c) with defamatory, unlawful, offensive or immoral content; and
d) as suffering from, or being treated for, a physical or mental ailment.
- You may only use the image on your Pagecloud site, and not with other websites or advertising services.