You can set the HTML Language tag for your pages to help search engines better understand the language content on the page.
Set a page's HTML language
- Click on the Left Side Bar.
- Click on "Settings". This will open the Page Settings.
- Scroll down the General Settings tab to the SEO Section.
- Select the HTML Language for the page. This should be based on the primary language of the content that appears on the page.
- Click “Save” to save your page.
New pages added to a site will default to an English-EN language tag.
Thank you for your feedback!