Facebook embedded video gives you the ability to host, embed and share the videos you uploaded to your Facebook account right onto your PageCloud page.
Add a Facebook Video to your Page
- Head to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/embedded-video-player/ to select the video and set up the embed code.
- Paste the url of your Facebook video into the Embedded Video Player Configurator.
- Click Get Code.
- Copy embed code provided by using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your PageCloud editor using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The embedded video will appear on the page as an embedded object.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the live video on your page.