This feature is in early access. To enable this feature turn on beta access.
Do you want to have a blog listing page that better matches your website design. You can do that in Pagecloud by creating a custom blog listing page, let's go through how that is done.
Step 1. Create your new custom blog listing page
First step is to create and customize that new listing page as you would any other new page in Pagecloud.
- Create a new page
- Add a blog listing widget to the page.
- Customize your blog widget.
- As this is your listing page we recommend not filtering your blog posts so all are displayed.
- Save and publish your new listing page
Step 2. Change your blog listing page
- Go to the Dashboard
- Select Blog in the navigation menu
- Select Settings in the left sidebar
- Look for the section 'Change blog listing page'
- Click the button 'Change custom page'
- Select your new page (it won't show up if it hasn't be published)
- Click the 'Replace page' button
- Done, it may take a few minutes to take effect.
Your new listing page will be renamed to march your blog url prefix, by default this is 'blog'.