Header and footer sections allow you to create a header and footer that will sync across all pages of your site.
Add a Header or Footer Section
- Click on the "Sections" tab within the Sidebar.
- Click "Add Header" and "Add Footer" to add these sections to the page.
- The header and footer sections will appear on your page.
- You can begin dragging content into your header.
- Click "Save" to save changes made to your header and footer sections.
- Click "View Live" to see the header and footer in action.
Once a header or footer section is added to a page you can show or hide it from other pages on your site. By default it will be hidden on other pages.
Show or Hide Header and Footer Sections on Pages
- From a page without site wide header or footer, click on the "Section" tab within the Side Bar.
- Select the down arrow in the lower right of the header or footer section.
- Click "Show" to have the header or footer appear on the page.
- Click "Hide" to remove the header or footer from the page.
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to see the header and footer in action.
Set Site Wide Header to be Fixed in Place
The site wide header can be fixed in place so it always appears at the top of pages even while scrolling down.
- Ensure you have a site wide header set up on your page.
- Select the header element by clicking the header on your page.
- Click the gear icon in the upper left of the header element.
- In the editing menu click "keep on top" to have the header stay in place while moving.
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to see the header remain fixed in place while scrolling on the page.
Change the Color of Header and Footers
- Select the header by clicking the header section on your page.
- Click the color palette icon in the upper left corner of the section.
- The editing menu color picker will open.
- Select the color.
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to have the new color appear for your header and footer section.
- Objects set to full bleed cannot be placed into the header and footer sections.
- To adjust the height of a section, drag the squeegee icon for the section up or down.
- Adjusting the color of header and footer sections in desktop mode will not adjust the color in mobile mode
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report any bugs or provide feedback.