Bing Maps is a free map service that can be embedded on your website to show off a specific location.
Add Bing Maps to your Page
- Head to Bing Maps.
- Copy the embed code provided using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the map to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The embedded map will appear on the page as an embedded object.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see your Bing map live on your page.