Youtube is the most recognized video-hosting and sharing platform in the world. You can easily add and adjust the Youtube videos on your PageCloud site.
Add Youtube Video to your Page
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the video to appear on.
- From the Left Side Bar, select "Apps" and drag the Youtube App icon onto the page.
- An input field will appear to include the Youtube video URL.
- Head to the Youtube video you would like to embed on your site.
- Copy the URL of the Video using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Paste the Youtube video URL onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- Click OK to have the Youtube Video generated on the page.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the embedded Youtube video on your live page.
Adjust video settings by selecting the video and heading to the Video tab in the Editing Menu.