When creating a new site, you can keep your work unpublished until you are ready to share it with the world.
Publish your Site
- From your site dashboard, Click "Publish Site" in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select "Publish Site".
- You may have to upgrade your account to include an additional published website.
- Your site is now published and live on the web!
Preview your Site
- From your site dashboard, Click the "Preview" link in the lower left of the page thumbnail.
- This will open up a preview of your site. This preview is only visible by you and will not appear online.
Unpublish your Site
- From your site dashboard, Click the "Site Settings" tab.
- Head to the "Domain" section within the "General Settings" tab.
- Click Unpublish Site
- Your site is no longer accessible on the web.
When your site is in an unpublished state, a 404 Page Not Found message will appear at your site's address.
Unpublishing a site does not reduce your subscription quantity of available sites. To Reduce the amount of sites on your subscription reach out to support through live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your feedback!