You can add simple hover effect to button objects to help site users visualize their selection of buttons on the page.
Add Hover Effects to a Button
First ensure you have created a button object. More details on creating button objects can be found HERE.
- Select the button object.
- Within the editing menu you will see the "Normal" and "Hover" tab to adjust how the button will look in each state.
- Select the "Hover" Tab.
- Adjust the style of the button to how you would like it to appear when hovered over.
- Click Save to save the changes to the page.
- Click View live to see your button and hover effect in action.
For advanced hover effects you can view our hover.css walkthrough HERE.