PayPal is one of the most popular payment processing services on the web today. Site visitors can pay directly through their PayPal accounts by clicking the embedded buttons.
Add PayPal to your Page
- Head to your PayPal account and select the "Smart Buttons" embed code.
- Create the button you would like to add to your page.
- Copy embed code provided using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the PayPal widget to appear on.
- In the Sidebar on the left of the page, Select "Apps" then scroll to E-Commerce.
- Drag the PayPal App tile onto your page.
- Paste the embed code into the pop up window using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
You can also add the "Buy Now", "Add to Cart", "Donate", and "Subscribe" PayPal embed codes using the method above.