Vimeo is a video-hosting and sharing service that aims to offer the best quality of shareable videos on the Web.
Add Vimeo Video to your Page
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the video to appear on.
- From the Left Side Bar, select "Apps" and drag the Vimeo App icon onto the page.
- An input field will appear to include the Vimeo video URL.
- Head to the Vimeo video you would like to embed on your site.
- Copy the URL of the Video using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Paste the Vimeo video URL onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- Click OK to have the Vimeo Video generated on the page.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the embedded Vimeo video on your live page.
Adjust video settings by selecting the video and heading to the Video tab in the Editing Menu.