PageCloud has the ability to add custom CSS and meta tags to the head section of your page.
Accessing the Head Editor
- Click on the Side Bar.
- Click on "Settings". This will open the Page Settings.
- Click "Advanced" on the top right.
- Click <head> under "Code and Scripts".
- Add in your custom meta tags or CCS.
- Click "Save & Close" on the head editor, then save your page to apply the custom code.
This is an advanced feature. Adding, editing, or deleting content requires an understanding of meta tags and CSS.