Eventbrite is the world's largest self-service ticketing platform. It gives you the ability to create and manage your events and collect payments.
Add Eventbrite Self-Service Ticketing to your Page
- Head to Eventbrite and create an event within their site.
- Once the event is created, copy the url of the event's page using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the Eventbrite embed to appear on.
- Paste the url directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The event will appear on the page as an embedded object.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the event posting on your page.
The Eventbrite embed code will not be fully visible in the Editor. View live to see the event in action.
Thank you for your feedback!