GIFs are short animated images that help add a dynamic element to your PageCloud page. GIFs can be used to help explain a short process visually (without the extra size of a video) or even to add a bit of fun to your page.
Giphy offers a wide range of pre-assembled GIFs for you to browse. They can be added to your PageCloud site in a few easy steps.
Add Giphy GIFs to your Website
- Head to the Giphy GIF and search for the GIF you'd like to embed.
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the GIF and select iFrame Embed.
- Copy the iFrame embed code using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you'd like to embed the GIF on.
- Paste the GIF using the CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+V (on Windows) shortcut.
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to see your GIF in action.