Welcome to the Pagecloud website builder editor
1 -Top bar
The Top bar provides a permanent locations for global controls that are helpful to have access to at all times.
Controls from left to Right
- Dashboard. Will exit the editor and bring you to the dashboard.
- Pages. Here you can add, switch and manage pages. Learn more
- Desktop and Mobile mode control
- Show. Opens a menu that lets you show and highlight objects, links animations and more.
- Help. Opens a menu with helpful links.
- Undo and Redo
2- Editing menu
The Editing menu is a contextual floating palette that provides you controls that you can use with whatever you have selected. These change based on the Section, Column, Object or Component you have selected.
Depending on what you have selected you may see the following tabs.
- Style. Controls to change the appearance of the selected object(s). Learn more about styling objects
- Size and position. Controls to change the location and size of the selected object.
- Layout. Controls to apply a layout to objects contained within the selection.
- Link. Controls to link the selection to another page, web site or more. Learn more about links
- Animation. Controls to apply animations.
- Settings. Any settings related to the type of object you have selected.
3 - Left sidebar
The left sidebar provides you with a number of controls that allow you to manage sections, add text, images and more as well as manage your page settings.
From top to bottom.
- Site settings. Site settings like Site-wide colors and Custom events
- Page settings. Adjust page settings like the background color or image, SEO settings, Mobile settings and Advanced settings like page width, script editors and more.
- Sections. Here you can sort and manage the sections on your page.
- Library. A place where the Design Sidekick extension favorites appear for your use in the editor.
- Shapes. Add simple shapes to your page that you can use in your designs.
- Images. Add and reuse images, find premium images from shutter stock and add Galleries to your page.
- Text. Add text to your page.
- Video. Add video to your page, we have provided a small library of videos to help you explore.
- Buttons. Add buttons and social media icons to your pages.
- Forms. Add pre-built forms to your pages, these can be easily customized.
- Icons. Add icons to your page.
- Components. Add prebuilt components like Expandable FAQs, Images with captions and others.
- Site menu. Add a menu to your page, these are often place in the header and/or footer.
- Apps. Add apps (embeds) to your page. The selection in the Apps panel is just a subset of what is available to you.
- E-commerce. Add a store and store components onto your page.
- Blog. Add blog listing components onto your page to create a custom listing.
4 - The Page artboard
The Page artboard is where you will build your webpage. Pagecloud pages are composed of horizontal sections which you can easily add using our Section browser. You can add pre-design sections or start from scratch. Sections support Manual layout, the freeform placement of content, and Auto layout which is more structured and responsive.
The following links will help you get started with Pagecloud's building blocks;
- Learn more about Sections
- Learn more about Columns
- Learn more about your Page Width
- Blog, Get to know Columns
- Blog, Speed, structure, and design flexibility: Meet Pagecloud
Pagecloud supports a lot of shortcuts to help you speed up your workflow. Learn more about Shortcuts