Create a slider image gallery on your PageCloud site to display a collection of images
Create a slider image gallery on your PageCloud site.
- Select two or more images you want in your slider by holding "Shift" and clicking on each photo.
Note that the order will be from back to front, meaning the photo on top will be the last photo seen in the slider gallery.
- With the images selected, go to the "Effects" tab in the Editing Menu.
- Click on "Image Gallery".
- Chose the type of gallery you'd like to create.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to view your gallery.
When viewing your page live, you will see your images side through. You can go through the photos by clicking on the arrows on the left or right.
Note: Your images are resized and aligned to match the largest image. You can resize them as you please within the Editing Menu.
Order of Images
The order of the images is determined by their position, relative to your page.
This will start with the top-left most image then go right, as if you are reading a book, dropping to the next row after.