Google AdWords allows you to insert advertisements on your page.
To add Google AdWords to your page:
- Head to your Google AdWords account.
- Copy the embed copy they provide.
- Go back to your PageCloud site.
- Paste the embed code directly on your page in editing mode.
- A box will appear on the bottom center of the page letting you know an external script has been added.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
Want to verify your code? Use Google Tag Assistant Browser Extension, available as a Google Chrome extension here.