SoundCloud is a social audio platform that allows anyone to create different sounds and remixes then share them on the web. With the SoundCloud embed code, you can take your favourite track, or even your own music, and embed the player right onto your PageCloud site for your visitors to stream.
Add SoundCloud to your Page
- Head to your SoundCloud account.
- Go to the song you would like to embed.
- Click the share icon located below the "Write a comment" section.
- Navigate to the "Embed" option beside the "Share" tab and select the iFrame embed code.
- Copy embed code provided using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the song to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The SoundCloud embed code may appear as an empty wireframe. Don't worry, when viewed live it will display gallery as expected.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the SoundCloud widget on your page.