SmugMug is a photo hosting and sharing service that aims to give you ultimate control over how your photos appear online and who gets access to them. You can set up your photos within different galleries to be seen on your PageCloud site, and even offer the option to purchase the photos using SmugMug's “buy this photo” link.
Add SmugMug Photo Display to your Page
- Head to your SmugMug account.
- Create your custom gallery.
- Copy embed code provided using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the gallery to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The SmugMug gallery embed code may appear as an empty wireframe. Don't worry, when viewed live it will display gallery as expected.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the gallery on your page.
Thank you for your feedback!