This is an advanced walkthrough. For simple button hover over effects visit the walkthrough HERE.
Add an animated effect to an object offered by Hover.css
- Download hover.css.zip to be able to create your effects.
- Find the file and unzip it on your computer.
- Drag the hover.css file on to your page where you want to create an effect while in editing mode.
- Pick a desired effect from this list and copy it's name (ex. hvr-hang).
- Click on the object you want to have the effect appear on.
- Open the "Advanced" tab in the Editing Menu.
- Click "CSS Selectors".
- In the "Classes" field paste the name of the effect you chose (ex. hvr-hang).
- Click "Save" and "View Live" to see your effect in action.