Google Maps offers a free mapping service that lets you show off a specific location, or directions.
Add Google Maps to your Page
- Head to Google Maps and find the map or directions you would like to add to your page.
- Copy the url for the map or directions using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the map to appear on.
- Paste the url directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The map widget will appear on the page as an embedded object.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the map or directions on your page.
Thank you for your feedback!