Grouping objects together allows you to move them as one, and keep their relative positions.
- Select the images/text you want grouped by holding “CTRL” (for Windows) or “CMD” (for Mac).
- Go to the “Arrange” tab within the Editing Menu.
- In the Editing Menu, click “Group”.
- Once grouped, PageCloud treats them as a single object and you can drag and resize them as a group.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to see your new group.
Need to edit an object inside the group? Click once on the group to select it, and then double click again to select one of its objects. When you click away from the group or hit escape, the group closes and your edit is complete.
- Select the group you’d like to ungroup.
- Go to the “Arrange” tab in the Editing Menu.
- Click “Ungroup” .
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to see your changes.