Google Docs offers a free web-based solution for word processing and spreadsheet creation that allows you to create, edit and store your content online.
Add Google Docs to your Page
- Head to your Google Docs.
- Navigate to the document or spreadsheet that you'd like to embed.
- Copy embed code provided (under 'Publish to the Web') using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the Google Doc to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The Google Doc embed code may appear as an empty wireframe. Don't worry, when viewed live it will display gallery as expected.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the Doc on your page.
Note: permissions for viewing or password protection needs to be done in the Google Docs / Google Sheets app. Use this article for a walkthrough.