Google AdSense can help monetize your website by allowing Google access to space on your PageCloud page on which advertisers will display their Google AdWords ads. As visitors come to your site and interact with the Adwords ads, you will receive a portion of the revenue made by Google for supplying those ads.
Add Google AdSense to your Page
- Head to your Google AdSense.
- Copy embed code provided (after entering your website's information) using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the ad to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The Google AdSense embed code may appear as an empty wireframe. Don't worry, when viewed live it will display as expected.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the live video on your page.
Thank you for your feedback!