Google will occasionally ask you to verify your site ownership in order to use certain Google services. They have a nice guide explaining this over here.
In order to add Google Verification to your site, we would recommend making use of the “HTML TAG” method which requires you to add in a snippet of code into the <head> of your home page. They will provide you with the following code along with a specific string of digits.
Add Google Verification to your site
- Copy this code <meta name="google-site-verification" content=“String_we_ask_for">
<meta name="google-site-verification" content="String_we_ask_for">
2. Head to your PageCloud site’s homepage in Edit mode.
3. Click on the “Page” tab within the Editing Menu.
4. Click the <head> button to open up the <head> editor.
5. Paste the code within the <head> editor just before the closing </head> tag like so:
6. Click “Save & Close” at the top right.
7. Click “Save” and “View Live”
8. You may need to complete the verification process on Google’s end to detect this code on your site.