MapQuest is a free online mapping service that allows you to get directions to and from different locations online.
Add a MapQuest Map to your Page
- Head to your MapQuest and navigate to the map you would like to add to your page.
- Click on the share button right below the address location.
- Click Embed at the bottom of the window.
- This will now bring up a section that allows you to customize how your map will appear on your PageCloud site.
- When you are happy with how it looks copy the embed code provided using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the map to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The map will appear on the page as an embedded object.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the live video on your page.