Google offer their own form solution that allows you to build up, embed and collect information from your visitors using Google Forms.
Add Google Forms to your Page
- Head to your Google Forms.
- Create the form you would like to embed.
- Click 'Send' in the upper right corner.
- Select the tab <> on the right.
- Copy embed code provided using the CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows) shortcut.
- Head to the PageCloud page you would like the Google From to appear on.
- Paste the embed code directly onto your page using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+v (on Windows) Shortcut.
- The Google Form embed code may appear as an empty wireframe. Don't worry, when viewed live it will display gallery as expected.
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the Form on your page.