Unsplash offers a vast collection of high-quality images that can be used for various purposes. Pagecloud has integrated with Unsplash to provide users with easy access to these images, all for free.
How to use Unsplash Images on Pagecloud
- While editing a page, open the left sidebar.
- Select the images tab, then select the Stock tab. The Unsplash results should be selected by default.
- You can search for an image using the search bar at the top of the Stock tab.
- Drag an image from the left menu onto your site, resize and position it where you would like on the page.
- Since Unsplash images are free, there's no purchase step. Simply click "Save" to finalize the addition of the image to your site.
- Click "View Live" to see your beautiful new images.
Unsplash Image Tracking on Pagecloud
When you use an Unsplash image on your Pagecloud site, we include a tracking script that sends usage data back to Unsplash. This is how we provide free access to their high-quality images and it provides Unsplash with valuable insights into image usage patterns.
Please note that this tracking is solely for the purpose of image usage analytics and does not collect any personal or sensitive data from your site visitors. Your privacy and that of your visitors remain our top priority.
Unsplash Image Use Guidelines
- Do not sell unaltered copies of a photo, e.g., as a poster, print, or on a physical product without modifying it first.
- Do not imply endorsement by the subject of the photo or the photographer.
- Respect the Unsplash Terms when using the images.