Prevent an object from being seen by your visitors by hiding it. This functionality is offered in desktop and mobile.
To hide an object on your page:
- Select the object that you want to hide.
- Go into the “Arrange” tab of the Editing Menu.
- At the bottom of this menu, click on “Hide”.
- The opacity of said object will change, confirming it is in fact hidden.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” and notice that object is no longer present on the page.
This will also prevent that object from loading on page load so it won't slow down your site.