Prevent an object from appearing on your website by hiding it.
Hiding Objects is avaialble in both Desktop and Mobile mode.
To hide an object on your page:
- Select the object that you want to hide.
- Go into the “Arrange” tab of the Editing Menu.
- Click on the Show/Hide icon to hide or unhide the object.
- The opacity of the object will change in edit mode to confirm it's hidden state.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” and notice that object is no longer present on the page.
Hiding an object on the page will prevent that object from loading on page load so it won't slow down your site.