The Video panel allows you to apply effects and adjust which controls are visible on your videos.
- Add a video into your site by using Vimeo, Youtube and Wistia.
- Have a video on your computer you’d like to use? Drag in video in using the MP4 format.
- Once you upload the video, select it and hop into the “Video” panel in the Editing Menu.
- Depending on the source of video, chose "Autoplay" to play on page load or "Loop" to keep the video playing.
- You can also set up Presets for the video. Set to either "Full width background video" to stretch to full width of screen or as a "Page background video".
Video autoplay is only available for desktop browsers. Videos set to autoplay will show a still frame on mobile devices. Use the “Hide” feature to hide videos from appearing on mobile devices.