G Suite and PageCloud have partnered to offer branded email for your custom domain! Eligible customers will receive a branded email address and other G Suite benefits. Full details on G Suite are available here.
PageCloud customers on annual subscription will receive 1 free year of G Suite.
- You must be on an annual PageCloud subscription
- You must have a custom domain attached to your site
- You must currently live in a supported country
- You do not have an existing G Suite account attached to the domain you are using
PageCloud customers on annual subscriptions will receive 1 free year of G Suite.
Extra email addresses are available at $50USD per email, per year.
Account Set up - Within PageCloud
- Ensure your custom domain settings are correct. For help in setting up your custom domain click here
- Head to your Site Dashboard and click the email tab to the right of the custom domain tab.
- Enter in the new custom email you'd like to use.
- Ensure the alternative email address is set up with an email you still have access to.
- Click Next to continue to the next set
- Confirm your information is correct. Here you will need to agree to the terms and conditions for G Suite auto renewal.
- Click Complete Set-up to finish the set up of your G Suite account.
The new email address you create will be the administrator email for your G Suite account
Account Completion - Within G Suite
- Once the account has been set up within PageCloud, the page will guide you to a G Suite to complete the process.
- Agree to the terms of services and log in to your G suite account using the information you've set up.
- You will receive an email to the alternative email address you've entered. This will confirm you have access to that email address.
- Click Next to head to your G Suite administrator panel.
- Follow the steps on the G Suite administrator panel to verify your custom domain with G Suite.
G Suite Verification can take between a few minutes up to 48 hours to verify with their systems.
Adding G Suite MX Records to your Domain Registrar
- Once G Suite verifies your custom domain, you will need to add MX records to your domain registrar. These MX records will be what allows you to send and receive email.
- G Suite has created a guide for adding MX records for common domain registrars here.
- You can view the status of your set up by heading to the email tab in your PageCloud site dashboard.
Congratulations! You should now be ready to login to your GMAIL account over at https://gmail.com. If you need to access your Google Admin Console again, you can do so by visiting the email tab in your site dashboard.
You will also now have access to the rest of the G Suite apps available at https://gsuite.google.com