MailChimp is a marketing platform that allows you to embed forms. MailChimp helps you get the word out about your company through, email campaigns, social ads and more.
These steps will be the same for a standard MailChimp Form or a pop-up MailChimp Form.
Embed a MailChimp Form on your Page
- Head to your MailChimp account.
- Create and publish your custom form. Choose the form display type (Standard or pop-up) for how you'd like it to appear.
- Copy the embed code provided using CTRL+C (on Windows) or CMD+C (on a Mac).
- Head to your PageCloud page you want the form to appear on.
- Paste the embed code using CTRL+V (on Windows) or CMD+V (on a Mac)
- Click "Save" to save your changes to the page.
- Click "View Live" to see the live on your page.
If using a MailChimp pop-up form, the form will get saved to the viewer's cookies after the first view so it will not popup again until their cookies are reset. This is expected behaviour so have no fear if the pop-up doesn't appear each time you view your page.
Thank you for your feedback!