Adobe has replaced Typekit Fonts with Adobe Fonts.
Adobe Fonts provides a huge selection of custom fonts available for use on your PageCloud website.
Text and Fonts
Add an Adobe Fonts to your Site
- Head to your Adobe Fonts account.
- Select the font you want to include on your PageCloud site.
- Activate the font, and add the font to your Web Project.
- Copy the embed code provided in your Adobe Web Project.
- Head to your PageCloud page you'd like the font to appear on.
- Deselect all items on the page by pressing the ESC key.
- Paste the Adobe Fonts embed code using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+V (on Windows).
- Click Save to save the changes to the page.
- The Adobe Font will now be available within the font selector on text boxes.
Adobe Fonts will need to be added to each page you'd like them to appear on.
Thank you for your feedback!