Adobe has replaced Typekit Fonts with Adobe Fonts.
Adobe Fonts provides a huge selection of custom fonts available for use on your PageCloud website.
Add an Adobe Fonts to your site
- Head to your Adobe Fonts account.
- Select the font you want to include on your PageCloud site.
- Activate the font, and add the font to your Web Project.
- Copy the embed code provided in your Adobe Web Project.
- Head to your PageCloud page you'd like the font to appear on.
- Deslect all items on the page by pressing the ESC key.
- Paste the Adobe Fonts embed code using CMD+V (on Mac) or CTRL+V (on Windows).
- Click Save to save the changes to the page.
- The Adobe Font will now be available within the font selector on text boxes.
Adobe Fonts will need to be added to each page you'd like them to appear on.