To make an image stretch across the entire browser window:
- Select the objects you’d want to appear to cover the browser window.
- Go to the “Effects” tab in the Editing Menu.
- Check the box for “Full Bleed - Stretch to fill browser width”.
- You’ll see the change in the Editing Menu.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to keep your changes.
When objects are in Full Bleed, you'll be able to re-position them vertically but not horizontally. This is because the already span the entire width of the page.