A favicon is the icon that appears in the browser tab when visiting a site. It allows you to present your unique brand in a professional way.
To set a site wide favicon:
- From your Sites Dashboard select the site to update.
- Click the "Site Settings" tab along the top of the page.
- Under "General Settings" scroll down to "Favicon".
- Click "Upload Image".
- Select your favicon image and click "Open".
- Your site favicon has now been set.
You may need to refresh the browser cache if you notice the Favicon not immediately changing.