A favicon is the icon that appears in most modern browser tabs when visiting a site.
To set a site wide favicon:
- Select the image on your page you want to appear as your site's Favicon.
- With the image selected type "fav" (without the quotation marks).
- A prompt will appear on screen asking if you'd like to set this image as your Favicon.
- Click “Save” and “View Live” to see your new Favicon.
- Your Favicon will appear on all pages in your website
When an image is set as a Favicon, it will disappear from your page.
You may need to refresh the browser cache if you notice the Favicon not immediately changing.